Friday, July 4, 2008

I fly over yall fools

I got to meet up with my friend Dana (sounds like "Donna") last night as she is back in LA for a spell after her travels abroad. For a more than special get together she asked if I was afraid of heights and small planes. Now I'm thinking sky diving. Now I'm thinking not so much. But she means flying with her brother and her friend Darrius in a small plane over Los Angeles in hopes of catching some fireworks. Now I'm thinking rad. (Look at those arteries of lights!)
Did I mention flying NEXT TO the HOLLYWOOD sign? Over the Downtown Standard and its roof pool? Along side Sunset? (Hello Silversun Liquor!) Past Dodgers Stadium? O yeah. Shit just got serious.

Dana and me: co-pilots of F.U.N. on the SkyHawk II

Meant to be: TheHawk and (Sky)Hawk II

Roger that: Yo- the control panels look like the Delorean. What happens when we hit 85MPH?

No comments: