Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Why is Arizona so dang hot?


I'm not normally a fan of AC, but it got some reverence from me this weekend.


What a lovely thing to do- have a reunion of sorts with some camp heads at an almost resort sort of setting. I really did live in the pool the whole time. And you know that Water Babies sunblock where the little girl's bottoms are being nipped by the puppy and she's got that uber tushy tan happening? Yeah, I got that.


It was like: melt city evaporate make it rain through the pool waterfall freeze into ice cubes for the beverages and melt again.

Even the night time was not the right time to be anywhere other than a pool, or in a place with AC. 107 degrees at 8pm.

Say that again?!?!
No I'm too overheated to repeat myself.


But really- what sky.
Actual stars. We used all ours up in LA.
And a beautiful skyline as we drove into the sunset.


Can't knock the good company either.
The jokes come out at night.
It heats up in the day.
Pepsodent- toothpaste of ja people.
Who sat bitch?
Rousing games of The Vagina Monologues, rock band, and camp dice.
Sigh.
Gimmie back my Big Bear

No comments: